Twickenham Community Relations - Home Turf
Photo: Getty Images
The relationship with Twickenham Community is of utmost importance to the RFU. We aim to ensure our impact on the local area is a positive one through a comprehensive community relations programme called Home Turf.
Home Turf is made up of the following initiatives:
- Home Turf Ticket Ballot
- Match Day Responsibilities
- Home Turf Sponsorship
- Home Turf Hosting
- Education Partnership
For information on any of these programmes please contact Hannah Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming key dates for the diary
- Saturday, August 16 and Sunday, August 17: World Club 7s, KO tbc
- Friday, August 22 to Sunday, August 24: Watchtower Convention
- Saturday, September 6: London Double Header, KO tbc
Download the full schedule of matches here (PDF 72kB).
Rugby Post Magazine
View the latest edition of Rugby Post here.
Home Turf contacts
Hannah Barrett is your community contact at the RFU and can be reached at email@example.com.
For match day issues please see below:
- Event day road closures information line (open 24 hours before the game): 0208 831 6604
- Event day parking helplines:
- Richmond Council – 020 8744 0462
- Hounslow Council – 07852 310713
- To report anti-social behaviour:
Home Turf Ticket Ballot
If you are a resident of the following postcodes TW1, TW2, TW3 2, TW7 7 then you are eligible to enter the local ballot. Please visit www.rfu.com/residentsballot to enter.